MMPT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for students of Music, Media and Performance Technology

+3
kerrylhagan
Stephen Smith
MattOrgan
7 posters

Max Software

MattOrgan

Max Software Empty Max Software

Post  MattOrgan Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:36 am

I have put a crack copy of Max and Jitter on iMac 5 in documents/matthew organ. It is for PC only.
    steosmit

Max Software Empty Max Software

Post  steosmit Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 am

Hey Im just wondering if there are any cracks floating around for a Mac. Ive been looking around a bit but still no joy.
    MattOrgan

Max Software Empty Re: Max Software

Post  MattOrgan Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:46 am

I've given up looking Finglas. There is a ilok reset going around the net that should be avoided as it will feck up your drive so you have to reinstall the operating system. If you are using Leopard I've heard there is a demo reset program that works.

It can be found in this torrent

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1647797/4838568/
    Stephen Smith
    Stephen Smith

Post  Stephen Smith Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:49 am

Sound Mary's Place Very Happy
    kerrylhagan

Max Software Empty Not advised!

Post  kerrylhagan Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:58 am

Hi lads,

I recommend that you do not use cracked software.

I've had problems opening files from cracked software, and I won't go to great lengths to try to grade it. It's up to you.

K

PS - not to mention ALL the other reasons you shouldn't use it.
    corbo
    corbo

Post  corbo Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:21 am

Matt, i got that Universal Demo Remover 1.24 working on Max 5 (leopard only) yesterday

It's not too easy but worth it i suppose! You can reset the trial every 30 days. It doesn't screw up Max or your system (it does sometimes reset your dock icons though!).

********* INSTRUCTIONS FOR DEMO RESET*************

********* I believe this no longer works on the latest version of max***********

This allows you to reset the demo of Max5 every month.
    I have not yet tested it on Snow Leopard (10.6) so if anyone can tell me if it works that would be great.

Download UDR
    Download Fseventer

Place both the apps in the Max5 folder in your Applications

Then.....
    open FSevent logger....click play...open max...quit max....open max...quit max...now push stop or pause in fsevent logger, save log file...put log file in max folder.....open UDR.....import log....select log file in product demo section...click unlock...put in your password......click remove files....quit UDR....open disk utility......repair disk permissions....restart computer.....open UDR....click unlock...select max from list....push start capture...push capture application...max will open..viola you have 30 days now...not done yet....click demo..max will harvest meta data...once max is open...quit it.....open it again..by pushing capture application...click demo...once open quit it again...now click start capture events...it still should be running now and you have stopped it..... a window pops up asking you to save the .plist file you just made save it.....quit UDR. Run Max.

Last edited by corbo on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:34 am; edited 5 times in total
    StepVheN
    StepVheN

Max Software Empty Max

Post  StepVheN Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:42 am

How much is the full max package? Also, are jitter and msp counted as extras?
    corbo
    corbo

Post  corbo Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:14 pm

The permanent student Max/MSP/Jitter Authorization is $250 thats €193 ish
    It's all one bundle now since Max5 came out

more info here: http://www.cycling74.com/purchase/student
    StepVheN
    StepVheN

Post  StepVheN Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:43 am

corbo wrote:The permanent student Max/MSP/Jitter Authorization is $250 thats €193 ish
    It's all one bundle now since Max5 came out

more info here: http://www.cycling74.com/purchase/student

Why than you Sir.
    MattOrgan

Post  MattOrgan Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Just to point out some stuff about cracks and the like.

I like most of you cant justify shelling the likes of €2500 for the adobe master suite, €1,299 for Final Cunt Studio. I know that some of you did ask for these off Santa but like praying to God for world peace or Xzibit for your ride to be pimped it just isn't going to happen any time soon.

Also, waiting in line to use the imac lab that would be full of people using C sound and Sibillus who do not know what headphones are is not an option we would like to see or hear.

All of the films I have made thus far that have given people some enjoyment were made on illegal software and I will continue to do so until I make money from them. If the software was not available to me then I would have found it hard to get that can to hit off Jerry Flannerys head as good as I did.

If you do however make enough money from your crack software to justify buying it and still do not you are in my eyes a c***, pure and simple. I will hunt you down like the cheap skate dog you are and superglue you naked to the back of the Brown Thomas statue and put Vicks vapour rub all over your buns

I beg you all follow some code of ethics with the use of these softwares, if we don't pay into them at some stage then they could go broke and be gone. Also on that note I must say that If you can, always use cracked Microsoft software. They sooner they leave the building the better

You could also go and use open source software if that floats your boat, I dont know if you have ever used the open source version of Word called Open Office. Its like Satan and Charlie Haughey decided to go into programming for the laugh just to piss people off. Press the spell check button if you dare.

As for Gimp, well the name alone should be enough. I found it quite funny to be shown software as part of HCI that had a heuristically god awful name.

Anyway its all about your ethics. Get some, they're free

I'm off now to finish another project at home on software that is so cracked its held together by gaffer tape

Be good

Matt

P.S Nice one Corbo. I've bought the 9month trial there so I wont need it for a while. €193 is a bargain for a software that can blow your eardrums to one inch of deafness Smile
    StepVheN
    StepVheN

Post  StepVheN Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:08 am

MattOrgan wrote:Just to point out some stuff about cracks and the like.

I like most of you cant justify shelling the likes of €2500 for the adobe master suite, €1,299 for Final Cunt Studio. I know that some of you did ask for these off Santa but like praying to God for world peace or Xzibit for your ride to be pimped it just isn't going to happen any time soon.

Also, waiting in line to use the imac lab that would be full of people using C sound and Sibillus who do not know what headphones are is not an option we would like to see or hear.

All of the films I have made thus far that have given people some enjoyment were made on illegal software and I will continue to do so until I make money from them. If the software was not available to me then I would have found it hard to get that can to hit off Jerry Flannerys head as good as I did.

If you do however make enough money from your crack software to justify buying it and still do not you are in my eyes a c***, pure and simple. I will hunt you down like the cheap skate dog you are and superglue you naked to the back of the Brown Thomas statue and put Vicks vapour rub all over your buns

I beg you all follow some code of ethics with the use of these softwares, if we don't pay into them at some stage then they could go broke and be gone. Also on that note I must say that If you can, always use cracked Microsoft software. They sooner they leave the building the better

You could also go and use open source software if that floats your boat, I dont know if you have ever used the open source version of Word called Open Office. Its like Satan and Charlie Haughey decided to go into programming for the laugh just to piss people off. Press the spell check button if you dare.

As for Gimp, well the name alone should be enough. I found it quite funny to be shown software as part of HCI that had a heuristically god awful name.

Anyway its all about your ethics. Get some, they're free

I'm off now to finish another project at home on software that is so cracked its held together by gaffer tape

Be good

Matt

P.S Nice one Corbo. I've bought the 9month trial there so I wont need it for a while. €193 is a bargain for a software that can blow your eardrums to one inch of

deafness Smile

flower flower flower .

I really loved that "ethics!!! get some there free part". Quite the rant elephant .I commend you sir. Absolutely spell binding from beginning to end touche.....

Cracked software is no Joke its a serious buisness...
    Aidan
    Aidan

Post  Aidan Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:16 am

fuck ya, i'm still saving for a mac so to have to buy software is laughable.and why the fuck is there programming being done in the mac lab, with the room next door empty!!!.fucking joke.and the closing at 9 is a joke.don't they knw by know what time some of us wake up.
    hugh

Post  hugh Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:04 am

"Anyway its all about your ethics. Get some, they're free"

thanks for the tip .. lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:50 pm